In the spring of 2013 I came up with the idea of the Be Awesome Project, but I didn’t start producing content online until almost 2015. After a decade of blogging about my “evolution of Chase” I was yet again ready to make some changes. I needed a new outlook on life and spent months thinking about how I wanted to live. I decided I wanted to “be awesome”. But just being awesome was too simple of a thought and I decided I needed to define exactly what that meant…here is what I came up with:
The Be Awesome Project – How to create your #BeAwesome life.
- Create your Awesome Space
- Make a home no matter where you may be at any given time
- Create a work space you love that fills you with joy and inspiration
- Develop your Awesome Self
- Your physical self – be healthy; take care of your body, move, eat, enjoy what you can do despite any real or perceived limitations
- Your mental self – keep your mind sharp; learn, play, explore. Meditate, relax and restore
- Your relationships with others – how to give and receive love
- Live your Awesome Purpose
- What are you most passionate about and how can you leave your philanthropic impact upon the world?
Now that I’ve figured out the outline of what I want my life to be, it’s time to start making it happen. By sharing my journey I hope to inspire others to create their own #BeAwesome life based upon their goals and passions.
As always, thank you for taking time out of your life to share in mine. *hugs* Chase